Elle Perez + Paolo Morales

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The better frame?



I'm not sure which one is the better frame. The first image is the original frame I picked. Then looking back on the contacts, I kind of like the second one, too. I printed both, just in case. Franny appears to have more of a reaction in the second frame; the Paolo character's pose in more comfortable and my eyes (the fact that they are shut) is more visible here in comparison to the first frame. And I like that her head is titled downward... but it might read as too much of a pose.

I am being more forward in first frame but at the same time, even though she is leaning backward, Franny almost looks like she would accept the kiss that the Paolo character is leaning in for, which is not what the picture is about--it's about the rejection.

No comments:

Blog Archive