Elle Perez + Paolo Morales

Saturday, September 27, 2008

RE Girl-friend project (?)

I'm not obsessed with this idea... yet. 

The images don't feel "real." Or rather I don't have emotion attached. I think the home images are real. 

It was suggested at my last crit that I hand complete control over to the friend. Therefore making me the subject and my friends the photographer, essentially showing how they see me. And then I would make a picture of them and make it a kind of compare and contrast. That same idea was actually suggested over the summer in my "Regarding Intimacy" class to do with Franny. I of course rejected the idea. But this time around I don't have any real time constraints. I plan on trying this with Zoe on Monday and I will post the results later in the week!

No comments:

Blog Archive